Returns and Cancellations
Orders may be cancelled at any time prior to shipping by contacting customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do everything in our power to accommodate your cancellation request prior to shipment. An order that has already shipped must follow the returns process detailed below.
It is our belief that our customers should not be responsible for any mistakes we make during the shipping process. If we make a mistake and the product you receive does not match the item you ordered, or if the item you received is defective, we will arrange for the collection of the incorrect or faulty product at our expense and will ship out the correct item at no additional cost to you. We do ask that incorrect item or defective product returns are requested within 90 days of item delivery.
Please note that the product will be inspected upon return and if the item is found to match the item ordered (in the case of an incorrect item return) or found to function correctly (in the case of a defective product return), the below policy will apply.
For returns of product for any other reason, the following policy applies:
- Customers must request a return by using the tools provided in their account or contacting customer support at email@example.com.
- No return will be accepted without the prior written approval of ThermalRoll.com.
- All returns must be requested within 90 days of the order date.
- All returns must be assigned a Return Authorization (RA) number to be valid.
- Once an RA has been generated and the RA number provided to the customer, items must be postmarked within 10 business days or the RA will be invalid. If an RA is invalidated in this manner, customer may request a new Return Authorization.
- Only full cartons in resaleable condition will be accepted for return. To be considered resaleable, the product must be undamaged and in its original packaging. Cartons may have been opened prior to returning so long as the carton itself is undamaged and all items inside are present and unused.
- No special order items may be returned unless defective in materials or craftsmanship.
- All returns, except those we take responsibility for as set forth above, are subject to a 30% restocking fee. In addition to this restocking fee, the customer is responsible for arranging and paying for return freight.
If you feel your situation is not listed above or adequately covered by this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer support at 888-406-2120.